HanjiNaty is run by Natalie, a Canadian ex-pat living in Korea. She works with hanji paper to create wonderful and lovely things, ranging from colorful boxes to earrings. They are truly works of art and terrific gifts for yourself and others. You can find her shop by clicking on her shop name. One of my favorite items is this box. It's actually hard for me to find ONE item that I like, there are so many lovely things. To view the listing for this box, click on this link - https://www.etsy.com/listing/168340751/hanji-chest-jewelry-box-with-metal-bee? (apologies for including the full link - some of the links are not working and I'm not able to edit them).
The next shop I'm visiting is Naughteebits. As you can guess, this is a fun shop and you probably can find the perfect gift for just about anyone on your shopping list. One of many favorites in this shop is this Buddha cameo head. I will be honest - I wouldn't wear it, because I don't wear jewelry in general. I just think it's cool. Click on the photo to view the listing. It's a perfect gift for someone who loves quirkiness.
Next, I'd like to introduce you to MishatheBear, which is dedicated to vintage Russian items, perfect for your favorite Russophile. You can find children's items, books, postcards, housewares, all quality items found by Michelle and her husband during their trips to Russia. Check out this vintage Russian card (click on the photo), for example. So appropriate for back to school. You can find it at https://www.etsy.com/listing/199873291/vintage-soviet-back-to-school-postcard? (apologies for including a long link - my link editing on the blog is not working properly this morning)
![]() |
| MishatheBear |
That's the end of another shopping trip. Watch this space for another collection of fine Etsy shops with great suggestions for Christmas gifts. Feel free to suggest other shops I should visit by using the contact form at the right of this post, or by leaving a link in the comments section.
Happy Shopping!
later,
Lin




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and thanks for commenting - I'm always interested in what you think. Feel free to offer suggestions for future posts