Last Tuesday I published a blog post about a visit to a botanical garden, which included many photos, and Myrthe challenged me to do another post - a short one - with flower photos.
So, in that spirit, on a peaceful Wednesday morning, I walked on Hope Street in Providence down to my therapist's office on the Providence-Pawtucket line. Anyone who is familiar with that area knows that there are many pretty houses with gardens, especially flowers planted in front of the house. Lots of them. And so as I walked, I took pictures of what I saw. I don't know what some of them are, but who cares?
So, Myrthe - this is for you.
I do want to say something about the next photo. I walked past a small restaurant and happened to notice that someone happened to have left an empty wine glass on a ledge amidst flowers the night before. And I had to take the photo. I love it.
later,
lin








Beautiful shots - and I love that last one too because you're in it! :::waves at Lin:::
ReplyDeleteWhen I was taking the photo I hadn't noticed I was reflected in the windows but I saw it later and I liked the effect, so I kept it. Glad you like it
DeleteBeautiful blooms! I take photographs of flowers whenever possible, to share for Wordless Wednesday.
ReplyDeletethanks so much - it was such fun walking down the street and seeing these lovely blooms
DeleteGorgeous photos. You've captured summer perfectly here! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletePopping over from the ebt...
Thanks so much
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ! Thank you for making my day !
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely walk you had! Thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteand I'm sure you know the area too
Delete