This is not one of those posts.
Instead I just want to share some work by just a small number of artists I love, in no particular order. I also love Japanese paintings, especially those of geishas. The one I've chosen is by an unknown artist, and is of a young woman from Nagaki.
There are so many other artists I love, respect, and admire, but they will have to wait for another post.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, and I encourage you to visit your local art museums to find works by artists that you love.
later,
lin
![]() |
| Unknown Artist |
![]() |
| Robert Mapplethorpe |
![]() |
| Mark Rothko |
![]() |
| Romare Bearden |
![]() |
| Diane Arbus |
![]() |
| Emil Nolde |
![]() |
| Hildegarde of Bingen |
![]() |
| John Singer Sargent |
![]() |
| Robert Rauschenberg |
![]() |
| Paula Modersohn-Becker |
![]() |
| Berthe Morisot |
![]() |
| Angelica Kaufmann |
![]() |
| Carrie Mae Weems |
![]() |
| Sophie Taeuber-Arp |









%2BA%2BGirl's%2BHead%2Bin%2Bfront%2Bof%2Ba%2BWindow%2B1906.jpg)




It's interesting to see all the different artists you like. I love Rothko and Diane Arbus. I didn't know a few, I'm going to check them out!
ReplyDeleteMy tastes are REAL eclectic as you can see
Delete