Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Laziness This Week

I am trying to work on projects but it's really slow going.

I also haven't done a whole lot with the shop this week.  As usual I have lots of things that need to be added to the shop, and lots of photos to be edited.

Since I have to work at the gallery today, I was even thinking about taking more magnets to the gallery to photograph them.  I like to do it at the gallery because the lighting is pretty decent and better than my house.

(Note to self - investigate investing in a photography set up.)

Since I can't think of anything really interesting to talk about today, I want to bore you [B-} ] with a preview of coming attractions.  This are magnets that will be listed in the shop at some point, I promise.  If you are at all interested in any of them, contact me and we'll talk.  But I'm not really promoting them - really.  Just sharing.

There's this one - 

And this dog


A cat with a crown


A biker chick - I've been wanting to add a biker chick to the shop but haven't gotten around to it til now



And last but not least

This magnet is sort of inspired by Madonna's "Vogue" which opens with the line "What are you looking at?"  Those who are familiar with some of my work know that I am influenced by music and some of my creations directly point to particular songs or bands.

So there you have it - a preview of coming additions to the shop.  Hope you like them

later,
lin

2 comments:

  1. Kristen Willis left a great comment that I keep deleting by accident. Here it is "I love the first one, I was very disappointed to find out growing up that I wasn't a princess."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all - the first one really has me giggling, because I keep thinking about Lorde's voice singing while I'm looking at that baby - we don't care, we're driving cadillacs in our dreams!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and thanks for commenting - I'm always interested in what you think. Feel free to offer suggestions for future posts